An Endocrinography™ of your market can help understand consumers from the inside and solve many business mysteries like:
- What are the key factors of success of our existing products?
- Why are we more successful in this country?
- Why do some people prefer competitors’ products?
- What is the sensory profile of our consumers?
- How to adapt the product and experience to fit their physiology?
- What do we know about non-consumers?
- How to design the right sensory mix to create new markets?
We can find the whys.
The easy answer is: “it’s cultural”, or “it’s linked to emotions”, or “customers just buy because it’s a given brand”, or “it’s marketing”, or “customers are irrational”.
We discovered that people’s products preferences and purchasing behavior are linked to their Hormonal Quotient® (HQ).
These exclusive findings are based on measurements and observations made since 2007— on over 3,500 people from more than 25 countries.
For instance, we know that Bob, system administrator, has a very testosterone driven Hormonal Quotient® (HQ). He enjoys clubbing, and cars. He can also spend a night playing poker or chatting. He has a great nightvision and perception of movements- always useful in gaming!- but a poor taste- pizza, whiskey and/or energy drinks are his best friends. Good news is that, as we understand why Bob behaves that way, we can anticipate his reaction to future products and services and develop the right mix.
We documented the Hormonal Quotient® (HQ) of over 50 target groups including top executives, housewifes, entrepreneurs, purchasing managers, and opinion leaders.
Each individual is strongly influenced by one or more of the 8 Hormonal Quotient® (HQ) profiles.